The public swimming pool is directly adjacent to the Kiefernhain campsite.
Camping in South Tirol: Eating & Drinking
Facilities at our campsite in the Venosta Valley
The village of Prad am Stilfserjoch - 14 bars and restaurants incl. pizzeria. Discover culinary delights and feast on both national specialities, as well as regional South Tyrolean dishes. Between dumplings, pasta and steak, you can enjoy a crispy pizza, all accompanied by a fine glass of South Tyrolean wine.
Enjoy delicious food on your holiday in South Tirol! Some restaurants also offer takeaway meals.
- Pizzeria Restaurant Sandheim - St. Antonweg 53
- Restaurant Fischerstube - Kiefernhainweg 115
- Café am Platzl - Hauptplatz
- Pizzeria Restaurant Stern - Silbergasse 1
- Restaurant Pizzeria Al Bun Bacun - Dornweg 12
Buy local, enjoy local
The village of Prad am Stilfserjoch - the natural shopping village with more than 17 shops. On Thursdays, the traditional weekly market takes place, with regional products and treats such as cheese, bacon, fruit, vegetables, jams and honey. In addition to this, there are also textile products, leather goods and local handicrafts on offer.
- Gander Bakery & Patisserie - St Antonstraße 38
- Eurospar Frischecenter Rungg - Kreuzweg 2/B
- Butchers and Delicatessen Genuss Gruber - Kreuzweg 15
- Imkerei Stillebacher Honey Farm - Schmiedgasse 41
- Hof am Schloss - Schlossweg 11